November 21 - December 13 in Paris
At the Café de la Danse, Musée d'Art et d'Histoire du Judaïsme, La Bellevilloise, New Morning, Centre Barbara Fleury Goutte d’Or, Espace Rachi
It is a festival rich in sounds where different music speak to each other and create passages from one to the other, proving that there are no borders between Jazz and Klezmer. The musicians, more creative than ever, offer their new creations.
Sharing, diversity and boldness are the master words of the Jazz'N'Klezmer festival!
- David Krakauer plays Zorn- an exclusivity of the festival,
- Yom and its new project Progressive Klezmer Progressif announce the launching of its next album
- The festive sound of the Balkan Beat Box,
- The pianist Omri Mor and his trio AndalouJazz Project,
- Mazal and his mix Electro oriental,
- AutorYno Du Jazz-Rock tinted by Klezmer,
- The voice of Stephy Haik accompanied by Pianist Olivier Hutman, for Jazz which delights and surprises,
- Sirba Octet, 2 concerts, and invitation to a journey from ''Shtetl to New York" with Isabelle Georges and the virtuosos who play classic pieces of the Klezmer repertoire
- Pad Brapad at the sound of trip hop Klezmer,
- Dj RKK the incomparable Konexionneur,
- Blik, its musicians and the songs of Eastern Europe, committed, dark, funny or full of hope;
Download the program
Offer to members of the Maison de la culture yiddish:
Reduced rates for all concerts, except the one of December 12th (single rate).
Mandatory reservations at +33(0)1 42 17 10 38 with membership card of the Maison de la culture yiddish